Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Andy...

It has come to my attention that I cannot blog about things of which I do not want my husband to know. (I say this jokingly as I could never hide anything from Cam.) You see, last week while we were working on the new house, trying desperately to finish the flooring by the deadline, Cam received a call from his buddy Andy. Photobucket It seems Andy keeps up with the blog, and wanted to know Cam's take on my idea of filling the spare rooms with children, and relegating the 'Man Room' to one of the outbuildings. It turns out that Cam does not always keep up with my blogging, and had no idea what Andy was talking about when he began the conversation with 'What's this about you not getting the Man Room?'

Although I love to see Cam keep in touch with old friends, I had to remind him of the deadline. (Andy, we made our deadline, Cam will be calling you to continue the conversation. Oh, and thanks for telling him about your new motorcycle. I received a call at work, and the first words out of Cam's mouth were "I bought a motorcycle.") Thanks Andy...Love ya! :)

No comments: