Saturday, August 23, 2008

9th Anniversary (2 days ago)...and more...

Photobucket

I know, you would think I would be all over blogging about our 9th wedding anniversay. I have it written on all the calendars in the house, entered into the calendar in my phone, and entered into my email calendar at home and at work. But to be truthfull, we have had a so much on our plates lately. Getting all the last minute documentation in to the lender for the house, getting pictures to the insurance company, meeting with everyone, on top of making sure we have time with the girls and dinner ready at a reasonable time each night. I have been trying to take loads of belongings to the new house each time I have to go to Paradise. A box here, a box there, it all adds up.

We were supposed to sign the final papers on the new house on the 21st, but to escrow company was unable to get the paperwork to us in time.

We ended up signing the papers yesterday.

SO...Happy Anniversary Baby!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

kpmomma said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and CONGRATS on your anniversary and for getting your loan docs in! Can't wait to come and visit.

Brandi said...

That is the MOST precious wedding picture! You guys look like you have a blast together. You should do that same shot now!

Happy Anniversary. Greg and I just celebrated our 8th last month!

Brandi

Becky Avella said...

Congratulations! On the house and on the 9 years. : ) I'm with Brandi. My first thought was, "What a cute wedding photo!"

We celebrated our ninth anniversary this summer, too.

: ) Becky