Monday, June 30, 2008

Gotta go faster...

I just got a call from Beth, who wanted to congratulate me on having our offer accepted on the house we are looking to buy... Except the text she received was not from me. :(( We have not put our offer in yet, because my organization needs a major overhaul. I mean, how in the world am I able to get our taxes done, have all the copies of the actual taxes, but not be able to find the W-2's that were used to produce said paperwork? The last bit of paperwork needed by the lender to produce our pre-approval letter in order to make our offer!! It is SO frustrating! So...Cam ordered a new copy of his W-2 on Friday, it came in the mail today, and I will pick up a new copy of my W-2 tomorrow and promptly fax copies of all 2006 and 2007 W-2's to Jill, our lending officer.

I spoke with Carol, our realtor, last Thursday. The house we have our eye on is still on the market... Yeah!!! So, 'To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow, creeps in this petty pace'...I wish it would hurry up and get here so I could pick up my copy of my W-2 and fax it all to Jill! Patience, patience, practice patience.

Photobucket
Claire and Cam on the swings at Terry Ashe Park, between fires. She's not even two yet and already quite the swinger!

1 comment:

Beth said...

It'll happen Stacy!!! I know it will!