Sunday, September 14, 2008

I've been tagged by Kim!

4 things about me...

4 jobs I have had in my life:
Public Safety Dispatcher
Business Owner
Contract Manufacuring Company Floor Supervisor
Lifeguard
( a job is what I do, not who I am)

4 places I've lived:
Pacific Grove, CA
Prunedale, CA
Seaside, CA
Magalia, CA

4 places I've traveled:
Canada (with Kim!) through Oregon and Washington
Missouri
around California
Mexico (all though I was to young to remember the trip, so it shouldn't count)

4 of my favorite foods:
Homemade bread with homemade jam
Fruit and veggies from my garden
Chocolate

4 places wish to visit:
Australia
Shetland Islands
Africa
Japan

4 who will respond:
Niffer
Beth
Cam
Bri

4 comments:

Niffer said...

My tag is on my page...
How are things going? I know you must be busy and not thinking about blogging results or whatnot. I'll catch you on twitter or by phone. Mwah! And big hugs!
~Niffer

kpmomma said...

Thanks for responding! :) Niffer was on that Canada trip too. It was sooo much fun! ;)

Beth said...

Africa is only a matter of time!!! :)

Niffer said...

Oh, okay... I did a different tag on my page.